As a member of MSBA, you may apply to have your name, contact information and area of service (zip code) provided to the general public. This information will be listed under the “Bee Swarms” tab on our top main menu of the website. Placement on this list is limited to MSBA Members in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Sign-up for the “Missouri State Swarm List.”
- Enrollment is via the website by submitting your information through the online form below.
- You must be an active MSBA Member to be placed on the Missouri State Swarm List (membership is $10 annually). If you are unsure of your membership status, you may contact email@example.com
- MSBA reserves the right to revise individual locations for clarity and ease in user experience.
- The Missouri State Swarm List will be updated and published in March of each year.
- Enroll period for the Missouri State Swarm List will be February 1st to June 1st.
- The Missouri State Swarm List will be removed after the swarming season is over and updated for the next season. This will ensure that the information is current.
Please note: Callers will ask lots of questions and you may need to ‘educate’ them. Please be patient and understanding.
DISCLAIMER: By completing this sign-up form you agree to hold Missouri State Beekeepers Association (MSBA) harmless for any injuries or harm associated with activities as a Missouri State Swarm List. Those volunteering to assist the general public in the capture of honey bee colonies are responsible for all activities related to the collection, including any communications with the general public that may be involved. MSBA assumes no responsibility related to the swarm collection or extraction activity, nor is the MSBA making any representations or endorsements of individuals. Each person appearing on this list agrees to relieve, hold harmless and indemnify MSBA, its owners, officers and members for any actions or activities related to any honey bee colony collection, including but not limited to information used, liabilities, or resultant damages, injuries or bodily harm that might occur. You agree to conduct yourself in a professional manner and understand that your name will be removed from the Missouri State Swarm List if MSBA receives credible reports of questionable behavior on your part.
NOTE: This form must be completed properly – WITH Zip Codes – to be considered. – Thank You!